◈ Results of the poll:
· More than 60% of the players played on the highest quality settings.
· Round about 60% players did the “hard version” of the dungeons with a full party.
· Majority of the high level players were happy with the mob density.
· Most of the testers tried out up to 2 different classes during the CaT.
· 15,4% of all players reached the max level of CaT (lvl25)
· Most played classes Aegis > Blast > Spell > Twin
· Majority of the players thought that the game difficulty was normal.
· People didn’t have the feeling that Blue Protocol is a “button smash” game.
◈ Bandai’s reaction to alpha testers requests:
· Bandai will regularly add more char creation customization options.
· They will work on combat animation so that the attacks/skills have more impact.
· More combat/skill related mechanics will be implemented to give the combat more versatility.
· During CaT effects can be only turned off or on. But they will add more option to make the effects less flashy , if it is too much for some players.
· Animation rework of climbing and jumping. Additionally, I-frames (dodging) will be adjusted and influenced by character growth.
· They will try to make aiming “easier” or more intuitive.
· Mobs animation/motion will be changed so that we can predict better what they gonna do next.
· They do not want to add more skill keys but want to add more skill combinations.
◈ Class concept explained & more:
Aegis Fighter class concept
Class that considers the survival of the party first while managing shield gauges and receiving enemy attacks. It has a high level of defense and physical strength, but its attack power is inferior to that of an attacker, but it has a certain attack power.
Twin striker class concept
A class with high attack power and good at melee attacks. We will make full use of the “combo system” where damage increases as we continue to hit the attack, and we will further increase the damage with the back attack and down attack and contribute to the party with the amount of damage.
Blaster class concept
This class specializes in supporting parties from a long distance. It is important to control the situation using heels and sleep (abnormal conditions).
Spellcaster class concept
He specializes in various attribute magic and contributes to the party with damage from a long distance. A class that is prone to attribute attacks and is prone to elemental abnormalities. As damage is strong, it is struck and weak.
· Enemies aggro range will be adjusted and if the player is a higher level than the mob, then it will ignore the player. Roads will give you some sort of “aggro protection”.
· They will try to make it easier to travel a long distance. Mounts will be added.
· Item pick up animation will be adjusted.
Dungeon matchmaking related:
· Bandai will try to add matchmaking options so that you can avoid getting in a party with over-geared players.
· They will change the max Party size depending on dungeon difficulty. (Some dungeons were too easy with full party)
· Chat and interactions will be improved so that it will make interactions between players a lot easier.
· Option to hide weapon and hp bar will be added.
· Shop “selling options” will be improved! (No longer need to sell items one-by-one)
· Souls (imagine) related quests will be changed.
· Considering to add “auto run” to a selected location.
· Emergency missions will be overhauled. -Teleport time will be shortened.
· The max number of players per channel is not a fixed number, it depends on the zone. If a zone requires more players to interact with, it will have also a higher may player cap. For example zones with a world boss.
· Party members moving to same channel will be made easier in the future.
· Mega server has been confirmed. People were requesting an indicator, which shows the channel number. Bandai said that they can’t do that because of the mega server. There will be an enormous number of channels in their mega server, which will be hard to display.
· Considering to let the map/zone name appear on the screen once you enter a new zone.
· People requested for stats to be added to costumes. However, Bandai replied that they want costumes to be only appearance related.
· Accessories will be added.
· Lingerie related costumes will be added.
· Costume preview” options are planned.
· Considering various adjustments to increase convenience.
· “Sort” option will be added to the inventory.
· CD to consumables will be added.
· Some people requested RNG procs on crafted item creation. (This was not the case in CaT. However, they are considering to implement it.)
· Methods to check crafting mats for a certain item without having to go to the crafting machine, will be implemented.
· Will be overhauled without losing the immersion. -Screenshot function will be added.
· No need to hold down “F” keys for actions which are not skill related.
· Trying to add camera movement without interrupting the character movement.
· Will be further improved to make everything more intuitive.
· More tutorials will be added. Performance of the game will be further improved.